Elegant but easy Easter Dinner made on the grill with no fuss. Shop Pastured Perfect for your lamb and honey. Kick it up a notch and switch out the olive oil for a flavored grapeseed oil from Wildtree. Ask Audrey to suggest a spice rub and flavored balsamic vinegar. Now you’re talking!
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 small lamb chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
1. Place a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill.
2. In the bowl of a food processor, combine the balsamic vinegar, garlic, and honey. Pulse until blended. With the machine running, slowly pour in the vegetable oil until the mixture is smooth and forms a thick sauce. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with rosemary.
4. Grill the lamb chops for 2 to 3 minutes each side until medium-rare.
5. Arrange the lamb chops on a platter. Spoon the sauce over the top or serve the sauce on the side.
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis, 2008