Thanksgiving dinner is one of the most highly anticipated meals of the year. Make the most of it by transforming leftovers into satisfying soups, sandwiches, pot pies and this Turkey Frittata perfect for a Shop Small Saturday Breakfast. Restock your pantry with goodies from the Market.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup boiled potatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup leftover cooked chopped turkey
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup cream
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley, basil or cilantro
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar, Monterey jack or mozzarella
- Preheat the broiler.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in potatoes and cook until golden brown. Add cooked leftover meat and toss to coat.
- In a mixing bowl beat together the eggs and cream and season with salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture into skillet and stir in chopped herbs. Top with grated cheese and brown under broiler for about 2 to 3 minutes until the frittata puffs
Recipe courtesy of the Food Network Kitchen