Here's our pick for fastest chicken dish: When 15 minutes is all you have, saute a quick-cooking cut, and top it with feta, olives, tomatoes, and mint. Olives4You is back at the Market. With their olives and pita and feta from The Cheese People, this is not only fast but extra special.
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved wit
- 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 4 ounces feta cheese, coarsely crumbled (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds thin chicken cutlets (about 8)
1. In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, olives, feta, mint, and 1 tablespoon oil. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
2. Heat a grill pan over high; brush lightly with oil. Season cutlets with salt and pepper. Cook, working in batches as necessary, until chicken is cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate, and cover with aluminum foil to keep warm.
3. Top chicken with tomato mixture, and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Martha Stewart Living