With a wonderful selection of olives from Olives 4 You, you can’t resist this recipe. Want to experiment with other sauces on your pork tenderloin? Check out the treasures from Wild Tree, River Valley Ranch and Lester’s Bison Farm. Pierogi from little europa or mushroom ravioli from River Valley Ranch adds a great side dish. Ingredients:
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut crosswise into 8 pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground fennel
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted green olives or onion-stuffed green olives
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Press pork pieces into 1/2-inch-thick medallions. Combine salt, pepper, and fennel; rub evenly over pork. Lightly coat pork with cooking spray.
- Add pork to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done.
- While pork cooks, combine olives and remaining ingredients. Serve olive mixture over pork.
Recipe courtesy of Cooking Light JUNE 2004